Number of documents
IRHC CNRS, Head of Team CRENAU, Adjunct Director of AAU Lab.
Team CRENAU, UMR AAU 1563, Univ. Bretagne Loire, ENSA Nantes
PhD in Computer Science (Paris VI Univ., 1999)
Graduated in Mathematical engineering (INSA Rouen, 1994)
Main skills and activities
- January 2015: Head of Team CRENAU (AAU Lab. - School of Architecture of Nantes, France)
- January 2014: Head of Team CERMA (AAU Lab. - School of Architecture of Nantes, France)
- January 2003: CNRS Research Engineer at CERMA (AAU Lab. - School of Architecture of Nantes, France)
- July 1998: CNRS Research Engineer at LSV Lab. and LMT Lab. (ENS de Cachan, France)
- October 1995 - July 1999: PhD in Computer Science, Univ. Paris VI - Pierre and Marie Curie University (UPMC, Paris, France)
- An average of about 30 hours a year since 1998. Mainly in the Geographical Information Sciences and in Computer Sciences, at the master degree level.
- Rachid HAMAINA - Enrichissement des référentiels géographiques pour la caractérisation morphologique des tissus urbains, PhD Thesis, Oct. 2009 - Oct. 2013
- Houda BELGACEM - Microclimat et géométrie urbaine : Hétérogénéité urbaine et mouvement du vent , PhD Thesis, Dec. 2015 - ?
Participation in scientific projects
- Project Merubbi - Methods for exploiting useful resources of a bioclimatic building in its built environment, ANR-13-VBDU-0007-02, 2014-2018 (905 k€)
- Project Urbasis - URBAn SeISmology: seismic vulnerability and damage assessment using innovative methods, ANR-09-RISK-009, 2010-2013 (563 k€)
- Project Eval-PDU - Urban mobility plan environmental impacts assessment, ANR-08-VILL-0005, 2009-2013 (1,078 k€)
- Ambioflux - Towards a typology of the environmental impact factors of pedestrian flows in the city: exploratory research on the notion of ambiances' markers, PIRVE 2008 # 1004 (The City and Environment Interdisciplinary Research Programme), 2008-2010