Dr. CURBATOV Oleg
DOCTOR, PhD Management in Science
Associate Professorat the University of Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris City, France
Postdoctoral Professor graduated from the university of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
Member of the economic laboratory CEPN (Center of Economics Paris Nord)- attached laboratory to the French National Center of Scientific Researches(CNRS)
2013: Postdoctoral degree to supervise doctoral research: HDR (Habilitation à la Direction des Recherches)
- University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne- postdoctoral study: "Co-creation based on the Knowledge and Skills of Customer:
from Knowledge to Quantum Interpretation of Marketing"
2003: Doctor in Management Science - University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis – Thesis title: "Integration of the consumer through Knowledge Marketing: design, production and consumption of personal product"– University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, France, awarded with highest honors
1998-1999: Master of Advanced Study in Organizational Management– University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, (Management School of Business Administration, IAE de Nice), France
1992-1993: School Diploma in Mathematic and Physic, awarded with high honors
French, Russian, German, Romanian, Ukrainian.
Academic activity andInterest :
- President of the association "Power of Knowledge", Courbevoie, France.
Description: Promoting knowledge and Interactive Projects on several fields such as Operational Marketing, Digital marketing, Knowledge Management and Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Collaborative economics and e-marketing.
- Director of the program “Cooperation universities initiatives”
Description: Monitoring the partnership between universities in Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Romania, Africa and the university of Paris 13 in France.
Responsible for Academic Agreements between the Cooperation universities and the ERASMUS Conventions
- Advisor for the International Association of University Professors and Lectures (IAUPL)
Description: Responsible of the Supervision of the International Relations with the UNESCO. Organizing and coordinating the academic events (colloquiums/publications) with Togo, Morocco, Moldova and the French National Commission of UNESCO.
- Research Partner of the International academic program "TEMPUS-TACIS" a co-operation program between France, Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Azerbaijan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Elected member at the Academic Council and the Research Commission of the University of Paris 13
- Director of the training program- a sustainable development of human capital- "Hospitality service in the airport"(2009-2010): a co-operation between the “Airports of Paris” group and a team of academic researchers.
- Research Partner of project in cooperation with the main provider of Electricity Energy in France (EDF) Commercial department: “Marketing Plan and Customer Relations projects”
- Coordinator responsible for visiting Professors and researchers to the University of Paris 13
- Participant UNESCO NGO Forum: "The role of Universities and Science to built Peace", Mexico, 02-04 November 2016.
- Book Coordinator "Knowledge Marketing: Being Competent in a Competitive Economy", Impressum, Paris, 2015.
- Book Coordinator "The governance of Universities: a critical approach": as a result of the IAUPL conference "Dynamic Governance of Universities" at the University of Marrakech and with the collaboration with the French National Commission of UNESCO, (publication expected in 2017).
- Editor for the IAUPL conferences: "What role do universities have in the Development of Africa", 2014.
- Participation in the Forum of Presidents of French Universities (CPU) in Moscow, seminar with the participation of the French Embassy in Moscow, 27-28 February 2015
- Co-Chair in charge of the Edition Organization of the Conferences "Europe 2020: Challenges and responses" and "Social Entrepreneurship in the context of the post-crisis period and the implementation of Europe 2020 Strategy", German University of Sibiu, Romania, from 2012 until 2015
- Co-Chair in charge of the Scientific committee of the IAUPL seminars "Being successful in a competitive economy "and "The role of universities and academics in the knowledge economy", Chisinau, Moldavia
- Co-Chair in charge of the editions of the international conference "Future management of economic and social development ", UniversityV.I.Vernadski, from 2011 until 2016.