Nombre de documents
35 years old. Born in Périgueux (Dordogne, France), Engaged, Two Daughters
Associate Professor University of Bordeaux (September 2008)
Teaching activities at IUT of Physical Measurements (MP) of University of Bordeaux
Research activities at IMS Lab. in the Engineering Team (ARIA team)
Laboratoire IMS UMR CNRS 5218, Groupe Automatique (ARIA)
351 cours de la Libération, 33405 Talence cedex, France
PhD University of Bordeaux I (2007)
Fault Tolerant Control, Fault Detection, Fault Detection and Diagnosis, Flight Control, Aerospace vehicle, UAV, Norm-based scheme, Switching Control, Sliding mode
Significant Activities in the National and International Context:
- Associate Editor for the 4th IFAC International Conference on Intelligent Control and Automation Sciences
- Chair or Co-chair in International Conferences: IEEE SysTol, IFAC WC, IFAC ICONS, IFAC ACA
- Organizer of Invited Session for IFAC ICONS’16 and IFAC ACA’16. Involved in the organization of EU/IEEE Workshop on Industrial and Academic Experience in Aerospace Fault Detection and Diagnosis (FDD)
- Reviewer for many international journals as: Automatica, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transport Systems, International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on Education, Journal of Franklin Institute, Control Engineering Practice, IET Control Theory & application,…
- Co-responsible in:
- a bilateral cooperation with Mexican researchers in the CONACyT program
- a technology transfer project (187 k€) with Airbus SAS (the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) for this project is 6).
the PhD supervision of J. Ching in the China State-Funded Postgraduate Study Program.
- 16 articles published in international journals indexed with impact factors (since 2008), more than 38 articles in international conferences, 1 scientific book, 3 book chapters and 10 patents (hal.archives-ouvertes.fr),
- PES/PEDR (Scientific Research Grant), since 2014.
- Best Paper Awards : IFAC Safeprocess'15
- Best PhD Awards : The PhD thesis of A. Gheorghe has been awarded by Aerospace Valley committee the 18 april, 2014