Nombre de documents
Favourite Quote: "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" Helen Keller.
I am an Information Technology Engineer graduated from the Arab International University – Syria in 2012 with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, my major is Networking and Operating Systems. In 2013 I was granted an Erasmus Mundus scholarship based on the academic professionalism and consequently I have finished my master 2 at the University of Nantes in optimization and operational research,as a part of the master program, and I have done an internship at Ecole des Mines de Nantes on the subject of column generation modeling for scheduling problems.
After graduation I worked as a research engineer at LIP6 research Laboratory in Paris as part of the ANR/MARMOTE project on the subject of Markov chains modeling.
Recently I started my PhD thesis withing the Anthropolis chair between IRT-SystemX and Centrale Supelec. The subject of the PhD is "Human Centered Urban Mobility - Synchronization for shared mobility in uncertain environment" supervised by Prof. Jakob Puchinger.
- [Sep 2013-Jul 2015] Msc Degree in Optimization in Operational Research (M2ORO) - University of Nantes (Nantes - France).
- [Sep 2007-Jul 2012] Bsc Degree in Informatics Engineering (Networking and Operating Systems) - Arab International University (Damascus - Syria).
- [Nov 2015-May 2016] Research Engineer - LIP6 Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris - France): Implementing a solver for dealing with the Markovian control models. The work is taking place at LIP6 research laboratory - Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris as part of the ANR / MARMOTE project.
- [Feb 2015-Jul 2015] Research Trainee - IRCCyN Ecole des Mines de Nantes (Nantes - France): Designing a column generation model for the Shift Design Personnel Task Scheduling problem (SDPTSP) and compare the results with the literature of this problem.
- [Jun 2012-Sep 2013] Software Developer - ComPro Co. (Damascus - Syria): Providing solutions for many software projects including websites' design and many services supported by the company as a member of the IT team.
- [Feb 2012-Apr 2012] Interned Engineer - Syriatel Association (Damascus - Syria): A two months internship (training) at the technical department, communication section at Syriatel. The internship covered the following subjects: PDH , SDH and WDM technologies, advanced routing protocols and the architecture of GSM networks.
- Arabic: Native.
- English: Full Professional Proficiency.
- French: Work Professional Proficiency.